INFORMATION AND CONSENT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data of the user are used by TOSCOCORNICI PORTE SRL, which is the data controller for the treatment, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by the GDPR 2016/679 Regulation.
In order to process the personal data of the user it is necessary to obtain the express consent of the same documented in writing having previously illustrated orally adequate information (Ref. Art 13 paragraphs 1 - 2 RGDPR)Personal data means "any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, directly or indirectly interested, with particular reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online ID or an or more characteristic elements of his physical, physiological, genetic identity. Psychic, economic, cultural or social "(ref. Art. 4 RGDPR)
MODALITIES AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
1) We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
a) Paper (registration forms, order forms, etc.) b) Informatics (management software, accounting, etc.) c) Telematics
with the following purposes:
provision of the services requested by the Customer or available on portals managed by: personnel selection, newsletters, informative material, complimentary materials and conclusion of the contract to which the interested party belongs
administrative and accounting purposes related to service contracts; At the end of the treatment, correct filing is carried out by adopting suitable minimum security measures.Any refusal to allow the processing of data implies the impossibility of using the service requested by the user.
2) The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them in whole or in part may give rise to the impossibility of providing the services requested.
CATEGORIES OF ADDRESSEES
3) Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested parties:
-Amministrativa- Commercial and IT consultants;- Accounting and administrative;-Providers-Public entities- Supervisory Organs
4) The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship.The data of those who do not buy or use products / services, even if they have had a previous contact with the Studio, will be immediately canceled or treated anonymously, where their conservation is not otherwise justified, unless the informed consent has been acquired validly interested parties related to a subsequent business promotion or market research.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
5) Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- having information about the logic, the methods and the purposes of the processing;
-require the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected, the data portability-in case of consent-based processing, receive your data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;- the provision of data is optional and you can 'oppose the processing of personal data concerning him for legitimate reasons in whole or in part. in this regard, it will NOT be possible to proceed with the provision of the service / service- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority which is the GUARANTOR for the protection of personal data mail: www.garanteprivacy.it.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller, TOSCOCORNICI PORTE SRL - RESPONSIBLE BOVE STEFANO
6) Owner of the processing of your personal data is TOSCOCORNICI PORTE SRL
7) The writing Studio does not have the figure DPO (Responsible of data protection) we do not carry out on a large scale particular categories of personal data such as sensitive ones
8) There is no profiling and no automated decision making process
9) Any violation of personal data that affect it will result in a high risk for your rights and freedoms will result from the company
10) The transfer of data to a third country can only take place in respect of those countries with adequate guarantees with respect to the RGPD regulations